OMOWOY-challengeIrene , 25.3.2026

I moved Irene temporarily to Wolfie's trailer, needed to transfer pictures easily. 

There will be 2 partial updates from here later on, if not those I would not even bother, but made me feel better he has pics now too. <3

Anyway.. 

why do you people visait when I move her?? again, like at Munch house..



Carly first, soon followed by Cebolla.

Irene and Wolfie were at curio shop, I wanted to see what they do on their own..





Sims 1 <3


Bit later..


Wolfie: "What the PLUM.. wo brought that duck here?"



Irene: "Oh that's why your bathroom door was locked.."

Wolfie: "huh..?"



Irene: "It's Cebolla's.. she must forgot it on the table."

Wolfie: "Where is she then???"

Irene: "Wild guess?"




I need to check my outfit mods, cannot be default nude .. or it can. Fixed Lilith's, will try on Cebolla too.

poor pink satin pj tho... lol xd


Popular Posts