OMOWOY-challenge, Irene , 22.7.2026. Louie's birthday

 OMOWOY-challenge, Irene , 22.7.2026. Louie's birthday

Louie only wanted to have family, nothing big.. 

Ringtail, Moxie, Zorro, Sasuke and Gilda had already texted him all the wishes (yes our pets seems to have phones)

guests arrived.



2 out of 3.. his son Truffle and his daughter Emma Lou.



All getting ready.. and as watcher used mccc , no swirl, was just blink of an eye.



Esme: "was that it?"

Em: "No swirl"



But soon they recovered from confusion , Em was first to congratulate!







Louie: "Where is your mother?"

Truffle: "She said she is too busy, but she asked to say congratulations"



Louie: "Oh, okay, thanks"

Louie tried to act brave, but was sad.



Esme looking up to Irene..



Irene seemed to get the hint..

"Cake time?"



Well there was a bit of stepping to others plates, but all loved it!



After cake was movie time.. lost pup.. 

It was Louie's choice, in case he liked it now more.. no he did not :D 



Em gave up first. 

"noooo, not this..."



Willow's first time to see it, she was not so impressed either.



Before bedtime, Em and Louie followed Willow to nursery <3


**********

Later when guests left..



"LOUUUUIIEEEEE!!!!"




"HUH..?"



Louie: "Maple!! I thought you don't come!"




Maple: "Of course I did, silly, I just wanted to surprise you, and have you all to myself"

Louie: "Even so , that I am old and grey now?"

Maple: "Oh, shus, silly! I love salt and pepper furr charm!"




"Comon, I have something special for you.."




Beautiful and romantic <3



"AWOOOOOO!!!!!"










Popular Posts