OMOWOY-challenge, Irene , 24.7.2026. vet clinic
OMOWOY-challenge, Irene , 24.7.2026. vet clinic
louie has a checkup at every friday, 11am.
He is as healthy as he can be. And cranky about the shot :D
Irene bought many wellness treats in case.
Gilda was at checkup too.. she was wondering why Mr Woods was in her room yelling to himself..
Don't worry Gilda, we all were wondering about that, lol.
As Truffle arrived way later on his own...
Louie was wondering how long they were staying, but then Cebolla came out to fill bowls.
That Cebolla sure does a lot, almost felt like there would have been many Cebollas..
J-T: "thank youuuuuuuuuu , doc Onion!"
Ringtail showed up, I missed Kristen tho, if she was there..
"coo... treat!"
Then, later at same evening, when all were at examination rooms...
Tim the Tiger showed up.
He ran to the only empty room, and roared:
"ANYONE HEREE???"
and ran back to hallway.
Cebolla was at hallway and she froze.
Tim: "Hello, I am looking for Queen Moxie or Princess Esmeralda"
C: "um.. im sorry they are not here.."
T: "uh, just my luck.. I came all the way from Tomarang."
C; "oh.. Moxie lives at Tomarang too, but Esme here, few kilometers from here.."
T: "oh well, I have to go back to sanctuary, make it for the morning staff arrival, i'll come back another time, can you tell Esme I was here?"
C: "Sure, I call Moxie's hoomans too. oh and please if you want, I can give you check up, on the house.. I have never examined such big cat before... if okay to you?"
T: "Sure! vets at sanctuary are bit annoying, i guess they are too used to us."
Rowan: "ummm.. maybe we come back tomorrow?"
Maple: "I could not agree more!"
Cebolla? he is not big enough?? xd
Even he was wondering what is she looking for :p
Big or not , his reaction to the shot was same as Louie's .
Not every girl get to do this :D
**********
Note: I was not there with Louie all day, I switched to Gunilla at some point, send her jogging around and I was watching the clinic.






















