OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 26.7.2026

 OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 26.7.2026


L: "Im tired.. carry me?"

Mila: "I can carry him, let me?"



Louie got carried home..

L (thinking) : "Maybe this elder business is not so bad after all..."

***********************


E: "Are we here to meet grandma Onion? Cannot wait!"

Poor girl... I almost cancelled all, she was so happy..


Z: "Good luck, lil sis! I heard that machine cuts head off sometimes.." 

E:"WHATT??? REALLY???"


Zorro was looking when Esme got out, and was going to be teasing his sister more, but her look was not very kind...


Z:"oh, you still have head..."

E:"........"

Z: "Okkay... I better get going... just teasing.."


Awww....


Irene was comforting poor girl.


And lol, Rowan DID come back with Maple the next day!

**************************


Ad. L: "Aye, Don't worry , sweety, it is soon gone"


E: "I hope so.. I want to cry..."


******************************

Ice cream is her favorite




<3


Wolfie has done lots of work at greenhouse.

Tomorrow Willow will age up, and Wolfie will return to Ondarion for mon-fri, soonish after that.




Popular Posts