OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 11.8.2026 , awards and changes.
OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 11.8.2026 , awards and changes.
finally sunday morning for real.
this is fuuuun!
**********
I hope it does not bug anyone I gave all famous (not Phillip cause that outfit rocks) sims several formal outfits.. Irene asks them to join every time and like in real gala, not wear same everytime :)
(Mr Tight Pants there, btw)
Okay Carly, sweet of you to support, but maybe not in middle of gala? :p
Jawara and Judith won too.
**********
Next morning ..
W: "I came to get Willow home, where is she?"
Lucas: "saw them in greenhouse"
W:"nice room, btw.."
L: "yeah, i suppose..."
comon lucas, better than this??
M;: "You got home today?"
W:"last night, picked Irene up from accolades. Then we rushed to hospital.. you are double grandma now, ma."
Mila was happy to hear that.
M: "now sweety, you be a good big sister!"
M: "ouch.. i should make lucas to do those near floor plants..."

















