OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 4.8.2026
OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 4.8.2026
Girl time ahead! (means ice cream)
this is current layout of the house.
Irene's and Wolfies bedroom still pretty sparse, and bathroom is dark as auto lights, but really it is almost original one for this lot.. I just never got to it so far.
Nursery will stay, I will select different color swatches tho.
It is always my personal challenge to get all the stuff to fit in small lot. and this is 20x20.
Irene is still writing screenplays, thio moving to murder mystery books next.
her room is more furnished to a kid than a toddler, but she will age up soonish.
future artist.
they travelled to the pasrk, Em was there alone... maybe she was at vet clinic next door.
it was love at first sight from Willow, Em seems to like her too <3
first Clara asked this...
..and then took a spin and changed to what Irene had.
I really should remove that perk, lol.













