OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 6.8.2026 , Old wise dudes.

 OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 6.8.2026 , Old wise dudes.

after the visits, one last place, Willow was going to stay over grandma for some days, Irene needed to work on her book.




She blew a kiss to her, Mila was so in awe. Her first grandchild, after all.



Irene was thinking so much has changed from when she first time sat in that sofa as teenager, living in Copperdale.



While she was catching up with Gunilla, I noted I never made over her room, it is still the same ol room of Gunther. need to fix that. 

I don't even know why I need to fix it, as not here often, but I feel I do.



<3

***********

Louie returned, but Ringtail must have 6th sense, as Louie had no time to say hi to mom, who was upstairs typing, when they already left.


L: "you sure this villareal dude is ok? I heard he is evil."


R: "Well, when young I was not such an angel myself.."


L: "when young? I heard you just broke in the government property, just few days ago.."

R: "huh..? word sure spreads fast.."

**********

when arrived , Louie needed to give credit to Jaques about following the dress code!


L: "Last one at bench is a loser!"


R: "hey! not fair, no warning!"


L: "you did not give me one last time!"

R: "duh..."


Jaques: "So, what do we do? talk some wise stuff? .. that's kinda boring tho.."

L&R: "true!!"


R: "we could chase geese.... we could get wet, tho.."

J&L: "true!!"


L: "or.. we could take a very short nap, recharge our batteries, and then talk wise stuff or chase geese.."

J&R: "..... !! "


result:

also definition of "short" , depends totally from point of view...




Wake up! time to go home, fellas...