OMOWOY-challenge, irene, 11.9.2026 , the one after camp

  OMOWOY-challenge, irene, 11.9.2026 , the one after camp


After returning from camp Willow visited Tartosa.

Carly was wondering why she was not at school..



She said mom had asked school few extra free days and while waiting Watcher to finish the photoalbum from her camp..



.. she was hoping to have a walk with her bestie Em.. and tell her everything...



Em (thinking): "mom say yes.. mom, please say yes.."



Of course she said yes!




W: "I had so much fun! I met a boy I liked too.."



Em: "Wof! A boy?? now you tell me everything!!"




bla.. bla...bla.. wof... wof... bla.....

******************

But Willow was not only one who visited Tartosa...


William aged up while Willow was at camp! 


outfit is one of premade lookbooks, plus shades to imitate daddy :p 

******************

Irene accepted errand from Sara (who dressed like Irene... i never remember to remove it..)



Right after accepting she regret it...



was already next evening and no idea where raspberries were growing...



running all over the place to finally find one bush.. almost right in corner of their house.. duh!


Watcher will try to edit 1001 camp pics tomorrow.. she had early long physio and store trip today.

also the mod I used was kids-can-go-for-a-walk-with-dogs

it did not stretch them in my game, but took some time from both kids to do the action, but when they did, was fine :) 





Popular Posts