OMOWOY-challenge, irene, 18.9.2026 , the one with the camp

 OMOWOY-challenge, irene, 18.9.2026 , the one with the camp



willow carried Em to beach, it was so early day that no people around yet.


Em: "Wof!! Now, show me the pics!"

W: "yes let's look at these now"




This was from the morning we arrived at first morning. 




It was cloudy. Our camp counselors were Amelia and Melody.

Swans were beautiful.


Fenrir, Austin, Stella and Georgia ate breakfast. We had eggs and toast and some hot cocoa. 

I did not,  as had breakfast at home just before dad drove me here.



Leo, Harry, Maria and me tried archery.









As only 4 spots for archery, ones who were at breakfast tried to catch butterflies.







ummm,,, is that dad?? the person far behind me.. no cannot be, why would he be there..















other half was at archery and we started water balloon fight! I managed to hit Leo at first try.. Harry said I threw awesome shot!

Leo disagreed.




Oh and something fishy with your brother, em. he and harry were talking something about keeping secrets, about "important for the camp working as should"

when i got in and asked what secrets, both said nothing, and that i heard wrong.

yeah right...









kayaks were fun! 

Melody and Amelia were so glued to their phones earlier, was a miracle they did not have those in water too









Food was good!!!













at bonfire, Harry said I did great at archery , for a  beginner.










Maria, Stella, Fenrir and Austin went to sleep.  I did puzzle with Georgia a bit, and Harry played with Leo, but soon all were at sleep,, great day!




W: "and then , next day we left to town, for ice cream!"
E: "oo, i love ice cream!"





But first, breakfast.








Nigel had found extra table from somewhere, now we fit better.
We had omelettes yoghurt and pancakes.
Ohh.. again that man in background, in front of the camp,  looks like dad..  maybe Hobart has a cousin?












Then we did the paper stuff, was fun! 
Harry gave me the butterfly he made, he said his black compliments my red.. *tiny giggle*










Em, again.. the man at gate.. I need to try to ask dad..











We visited town center, to have ice cream and some seriously fun play!





food was great again!

















Then we had these science projects at pier.
We worked as pairs.. I and Harry did medieval castle















No bonfire, was movie night! Fenrir bragged he knew the movie.. 
Was something about lost pup... not so good..

.

E: "I know that movie....
so this harry is the one you have a crush for? you mention him all the time"

W:"EM!! No!! I just like him, that's all!"

E: "then why are you blushing?"

W: "okay, now back to pics, last day still to see.."


This was our last day!







after breakfast we decorated the place, it was fun!!.









after archery, kayaking and paper masse stuff, I went to see our castle. Harry followed. 

I asked him if he would like to exchange friendship bracelets, he said of course!





then was last bonfire! awesome camp!




E: "Awesome! Wof! keep me updated!! SO COOL TO HAVE NEW FRIENDS!!"


W: "YES, I SUPPOSE.. "

E: "wHY SAD?"


w: "Well, just that most of them are teens by now.. I fall in between others.. sure still my friends, but I am just the annoying kid, while they are at high school and such cool things.."
Em: "now you sound like my brother.... and you age up end of the month.."


E: ".. and...don't worry, you always have me.. and my son Casey has a puppy-crush over you, you should take him to a walk one day.."
W (giggling): "thank you, hihi , i will."

watchers notes: 
i use mod called school projects are fun, why those in pier actually were fun for them, not really school thing in this case.
I also use the mod where holiday decor can be deleted or added in community lots, as sometimes bugs me to no end if bar or something keeps christmas decor at summer, just cause game is stuck at removing them.


Popular Posts