OMOWOY-challenge, Irene, 20.9.2026 , circle of life.

 OMOWOY-challenge, irene, 20.9.2026 , circle of life.


Ashley and Sylvia arrived the next day, kids were at school.

irene was happy to see her!

But she immediately went serious, when she saw who was with Ashley.
irene: "mrs osteer...  "


Sylvia: "irene. I'm here to see louie.. "

Irene: "yes, madam, i figured, he is in livingroom, please get in."



Sylvia (using magic telepathy) : you know we don't need words to understand each other.. you know why i am here now?

Louie: yes.. lately i have heard Ringtail and jacques more clearly.. 


Louie: my time is coming up, i know.

Sylvia: why i am here.. to give you a choice...

Sylvia: im even more powerful sorcerer , what i was when you were with me, but i still don't have the power over life and death.. 

but....  I can offer you an option. I can take you home with me, to where you came from, where you can be young again, and live very long life with your mother, father and siblings.. but then you cannot ever return here.  

choice is yours only to make.. think it over carefully, you understand?


Louie: i do.

sylvia: i will return tomorrow, to hear your decision..


**********


Louie had lots to think about. 


he reminisced his life and family.. 









sure mom, dad and his siblings were his family then, and he loved them dearly... but...












.. this was his family now.. not to mention all the friends he had got during living here.. 



it was clear what his decision was.


**********


esme was waiting him at home.

esme: "did you think it thru?"

Louie: "yes, was easy decision.."

esme: "noooooo.. first papa and now you.. not fair! "

louie: "now now , dear. it is just circle of life, we born and we die.. and sweety, think about your condition.. 

..and, i am so proud to be the one to tell your papa he is going to be a grandpa!"

esme: "still.. i am going to miss you so much!!!"


**********

bit later when louie was eating.


Mopsi: "hello son."



mopsi: "you look old.. it should be me."

louie: 
"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master" *


mopsi: "hehe, and how long have you waited to say that, darth louie?"

louie giggled: "only this morning, dad. Where's mom?"


mopsi: "she could not come, she is too sad you chosen this way. but know this, she loves you very much.."


louie: "i know dad. tell mom i choose a good life. I hope she understands.."

mopsi: "I will, and she will. I love you, son."


**********

later, at night, was starry and clear, not even a light wind..


Esme tried to listen hard..

 maybe it was her imagination, but when she later told about it to Marshmallow, she said she was so certain she heard them.. 

Jacques playing guitar softly, Ringtail and Louie singing.


**********

somewhere far away, in other simverse, candles were lit.




* i simply had to use that quote from star wars.















Popular Posts